Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Family Layout



As you know from a previous post, my family took some fall photos on Thanksgiving Day at our new home. I was finally able to get a chance to scrap one of my favs (have so many more I need to scrap!) over the holiday weekend.

I used the Cricut solutions cartridge Home Accents for the title and for the flourishes by the journaling tag, but you can't see the flourishes very well in the photo. I also used some suede and leather metallic leaves for accents that I received in a RAK on the Cricut MB from Heart2Hand. I knew those leaves would be perfect on just the right layout! I did cut the background paper shape myself using a template from a previous page I had cut using an Accucut die cutting machine. The papers, I believe, are by Reminiscence, as well as Stampin' Up!, and the journaling tag is Basic Grey. Not sure about the ribbon - it was on a beautifully wrapped package I received for Christmas and came in very handy!

I just love how this page turned out & my hubby did too! I think this one just might go in frame instead of in my scrapbook!

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails