Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!


Wow! I can't believe it is already Christmas Eve! We are heading to my hubby's parents this evening to celebrate Christmas and then on to my parents' house later in the week. Such a busy time of year that we often forget the really important things - like what Christmas means and how blessed we all truly are at this very moment. I just wish everyone the very merriest Christmas ever!

I also had so many plans on getting so much accomplished this holiday season. I have met so many amazing people via my addicting hobby, especially through the Cricut Web site. One of the things on my list that I did not get done in time were Christmas cards. I had the best of intentions, but they didn't go out. I got so many amazing hand-crafted cards this year from some very dear people and I just want to say, "Thank You." All of them were absolutely beautiful and made my day brighter when I opened them. Next year, I will definitely start early so that I can make sure to get cards out to those who have been so kind to me! To all of you, Merry Christmas from the bottom of my heart!

By the way, is that not the cutest photo of our Boxer baby, Sid?! I took it a little bit after FINALLY getting our tree up a week or so ago and he just looked so cute! Can't wait to scrapbook this one - already have the LO in my head!

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails