Sunday, August 2, 2009

Lime Light Task 9

This was my first task for The Lime Light since becoming a DT member and it was a very special one. A team member's sister in law is a breast cancer survivor so this particular task benefitted the Delaware Breast Cancer Coalition (DBCC.) For this task, I made a set of five cards that could either be kept together or separated for individual cards. I also made little tea bag holders. The cards were for a variety of events including birthday, thank you, thinking of you, friendship and an any occassion card.


I used a variety of products on the cards and tea envies including Bazzill, DCWV & The Paper Studio cardstock, Primas, skittles, buttons, ribbon, stickles, digital stamps, & my watercolor pencils. I also used my Cricut - mostly Mini Mongrams & All Mixed Up for the cards & Beyond Birthdays for the cups on the tea envies. The patterned paper for the envies was mostly Autumn Leaves. Here are closeups of my two fav cards too! I wish the stickles on the cherry & sprinkles had shown up better in the photo.


If you get a moment, please check out The Lime Light and see all the amazing projects the DT is making. As well, you can see what task we are working on and decide if you would like to donate to a fabulous cause too!



Happy Scrapping!

"A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing."

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Oh Crystal these are awesome!! Everyone of them! Shoot girl you don't need any lessons on coloring you have it all down pat! These turned out great and for a great cause! I was wondering if you could take a road trip hee hee??? Did you see the info on the Scrap Pink on my blog?? I wish you could come!! That would be so cool!!

Steph said...

These are so totally great Crystal!!! What great cards!!! Just beautiful! I love that cupcake stamp - is it digital?? Great job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails